Monday, April 10, 2006

Chico Gino: the Café Press store

Tonight I opened up a store over at Cafe Press. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I simply haven't had the time. Can you hear the joy dripping from my voice?!!!

I've started with a few smart t-shirt designs (for both men and women, of course!), and have several others in the oven. I encourage you to have a look around - and if you see something that strikes your fancy, then by all means purchase it! There will be more to come as I have time.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jeff O. said...

So did you actually come up with these designs or what's the deal? You are definitely multi-talented.

Gino Zahnd said...

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm designing all the shirts in my store. Wouldn't be quite right if I weren't now, eh?!

The NorCal shirt idea came from this discussion:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuker/75009591/

Jeff O. said...

I see some Distance Logger shirts coming from this service. I wear an XL.......