Sunday, April 09, 2006

A New Season, A New Look

I became tired of the Blogger template, so I decided to create my own. I wanted to boil things down to their essence, not unlike the reasons I ride a bike: simplicity, clarity, freedom, and fun! I hope you enjoy the new classic look, and moreso the new season that is upon us.

Special thanks to my friend Damien for helping out with a few visual design tweaks and advice on CSS.

I know it is still messed up for those of you that use Internet Explorer, and there might still be some wonky CSS bugs that are my fault, so if you see anything weird, let me know. I might even bother fixing it. In the mean time might I recommend you go download and begin using Firefox. It is a better browser than IE.

2 comments:

Chico Cyclist said...

Hey, I love the new look! Easier on the eyes.....

Anonymous said...

Hey Gino
I like the new look, well done.
Greets from swiss
Thomas