Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What a beautiful day

A break in the rain, my first ride in many weeks, a work presentation that went really well, and all this new found daylight! Jesus, if I didn't know any better I'd think things are on the up and up! And what better way to spend your after work commute than stop by a park and enjoy the sunset?

Between watching the local Indian kids play a game of Cricket and watching fat sweaty weirdos run around in puffy winter coats, I snapped a couple of photos of my daily driver since I got her all hooked up a few months back. Enjoy:

3 comments:

Jeff O. said...

Lucky feller! Good to see you in better spirits. Hope this continues.

norcalcyclingnews.com said...

hell yeah, baby.

that's the way to pimp out the ride.

Chico Cyclist said...

Man, I love that bike.......gotta get me one of those.....