Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Ordering Chico Velo wool Jerseys

I posted this to the Chico Bike Rides list, but in case you missed that, read on:

I'm thinking about ordering a nice merino wool jersey or two from Portland Cycling Wear with 'CHICO VELO Cycling Club' on the front.

Before I do, I wanted to find out if any of you would be interested as well. They do price breaks at various quanities.

So check out this page to see all available jersey styles and colors (we can mix and match as long as the name is the same).

Here is the typography style we'll use for embroidery:



The ALLCAPS sans serif for CHICO VELO, and script for Cycling Club will be nice and retro. :-)

If you are interested, let me know and I will put together an order for everyone. And yes, you'll have to pay me in advance. :-)

Cheers,
Chico Gino

2 comments:

TwoWheels said...

Did this ever go anywhere? Did you order them? Are there any extras? Have considered buying from them before, but wouldn't mind a price break. Do you have to be a member of Chico Velo to participate?

Gino Zahnd said...

Here is what the jerseys turned out like (minus the sticker). We only did two, because Chico apparently likes plastic cycling products. And nope, you didn't have to be a member.

Maybe I'll do another round at some point, but for now, there are only two in existence.