Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pleasant Surprises


I just received an email from Netflix with the subject line: For Fri: Breaking Away.

It's been a while since I've watched this cycling classic, and naturally I was stoked! So I told Claire, "Hey, we're getting Breaking Away in the mail on Friday!"

She said, "Yeah, I moved it up in our queue for you."Does my wife rock, or what?

This is an excellent start to what is promising to be an excellent weekend! Which reminds me, the Chico Outlaws season opener is Friday night. Team JuG will be there, will you?

2 comments:

Chico Cyclist said...

Oh man, wish I could go to the game tonight - just saw the jet awhile ago fly over our house.

I LOVE that movie!! Your wife is too cool.

Tim Jackson said...

Best movie ever made. Honest to God, it's what got me into cycling in 1982.